- This policy covers how Web Monger, LLC treats personal information that Web Monger, LLC collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Web Monger, LLC products and services.
- Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable (such as your name, address, email address, or phone number), and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Web Monger, LLC does not own or control, or to persons that Web Monger, LLC does not employ.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
- Web Monger, LLC collects personal information when you register with Web Monger, LLC, when you use Web Monger, LLC products or services, when you visit Web Monger, LLC pages or the pages of certain Web Monger partners, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. Web Monger, LLC may combine information about you that we already have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register, we may ask for certain information, such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. For some financial products and services we may also ask for your home or business address, Tax I.D. number or Social Security number, and information about your financial condition. Once you register with Web Monger, LLC and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Web Monger, LLC collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of financial products and services that we offer.
- Web Monger, LLC automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Web Monger, LLC cookie information, and the web pages you request.
- Web Monger, LLC uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
- Web Monger, LLC does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies, except to provide products or services you have requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- If we provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Web Monger, LLC under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Web Monger, LLC communicate with you about offers from Web Monger, LLC and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- If we have a parent's permission to share the information if the user is a child under age 13. Parents have the option of allowing Web Monger, LLC to collect and use their child's information without consenting to Web Monger, LLC sharing of this information with people and companies who may use this information for their own purposes;
- If we respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- Web Monger, LLC displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria (for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area).
- Web Monger, LLC does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- Web Monger, LLC advertisers include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies).
- Web Monger, LLC may set and access Web Monger, LLC cookies on your computer.
- Web Monger, LLC lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Web Monger, LLC's cookies.
YOUR ABILITY TO EDIT AND DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION AND PREFERENCES
- You can edit your Web Monger, LLC Account Information at any time.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Web Monger, LLC service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and any Web Monger, LLC Newsletter, that are considered part of your Web Monger, LLC account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
- You can delete your Web Monger, LLC account by visiting by contacting us at 727-434-8327.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need access to that information in order to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- Web Monger, LLC may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Web Monger, LLC account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at:
Web Monger, LLC
12937 Seronera Valley Ct
Spring Hill, FL 34610